VTCT Level 2 Diploma in Beauty Therapy Studies
Become a Full time Beauty Therapist
This is a vocational qualification and includes all the required elements to work effectively as a Beauty therapist including:
- Eyelash and eyebrow treatments
- Applying make-up and Application of make-up
- Lash lift
- Facial skincare
- Client care and communication ..home study/coursework
- Health and safety…home study/coursework
- Anatomy and Physiology….home study/coursework
- Coursework for each unit – will be provided for home study which will need to be completed prior to the Assessment days
Course Fees: £2,675.00 Including VTCT registration, practical training days, assessment days for you to demonstrate competence in each unit, external papers, assignments & relevant anatomy and physiology related to each unit.
You will be required to complete Case Studies – showing practical evidence for each unit
Average course length: 26 – 52 weeks
VTCT Assessment is set, marked and internally verified by the centre to clearly demonstrate achievement of the learning outcomes. Assessment is sampled by VTCT External Verifies.
Classes start from 9.am -4.pm
If you are interested in becoming a beauty therapist we run courses each week on a Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday, please get in touch with Julie Streeter to book your own personal dates.