Reflexology is a truly holistic treatment that has become a tribute and recognised. You will learn about the bodies’ energy flow and how pressure massage to the reflex points of the feet and hands can benefit a client suffering from range of problems. An excellent alternative therapy which is a non-invasive treatment. What you will learn:
- Maintain safe and effective methods of working when providing reflexology treatments.
- Relevant Anatomy & Physiology
- Relevant Contra-indications and Contra-actions
- foot chart, location of reflex points
- Thumb and finger movements
- Common aliments and how to treat these using reflexology techniques
- Perform reflexology routine
- Complete case studies
Entry Requirements No previous knowledge required
Duration 3 days
Date: Request for 121 training – you decide the dates
Once you complete each course you will receive the Therapy Courses Diploma. This enables you to obtain your public liability insurance, so that you can work on paying clients.