Pre-course qualifications: None required
We want to share our Exposed secrets with you, the budding professional. After trailing and testing the Exposed formulation for the past two years, we’ve discovered Adaptable Tanning Technology – a unique formula that adapts to skin as the seasons change. This innovative technology is set to revolutionise the spray tanning industry, and as a passionate novice you’ll want to make sure you’re up-to-speed.
Your Exposed Educator will demonstrate how to spray the perfect tan, taking you through the extensive range of formulas. You’ll also learn how to customise your client’s spray tan according to their skin tone. Plus, we believe education should be fun, so while you’re learning how to become a fantastic spray tan professional, you’ll also have a great time.
Your Exposed Novice training course will cover:
- History of Exposed
- Colour Range
- Equipment Set-up
- Health & Safety
- Application Demonstration
- Practical Activity
- Anatomy and Physiology
- Hints, Tips and Tricks
You will need:
- To wear dark, loose clothing
- To be free from artificial tanning products and be prepared to receive a spray tan
- To successfully complete the theory and practical session
- To be able to work on each other; a model may be required in the afternoon (please check when booking course)
You will receive:
- The Spray Tanning Training Manual
- Exposed Spray Tanning Certificate (upon completion)
Time: 10.00am – 4.00pm Approx.
Dates: Friday 2nd May & Monday 5th May
Courses are run weekly, for more information call Julie 07900 86 41 59