Reflexology is a truly holistic treatment that has become a tribute and recognised. You will learn about the bodies’ energy flow and how pressure massage to the reflex points of the feet and hands can benefit a client suffering from range of problems. An excellent alternative therapy which is a non-invasive treatment. What you will learn:
- Maintain safe and effective methods of working when providing reflexology treatments.
- Relevant Anatomy & Physiology
- Relevant Contra-indications and Contra-actions
- foot chart, location of reflex points
- Thumb and finger movements
- Common aliments and how to treat these using reflexology techniques
- Perform reflexology routine
- Complete case studies
Entry Requirements No previous knowledge required
Duration 3 days
Once you complete each course you will receive the Therapy Courses Diploma. This enables you to obtain your public liability insurance, so that you can work on paying clients.