You will learn how to provide an Indian Head Massage. This treatment improves concentration, eyestrain, tension headaches and muscular tension. The treatment can be carried out almost any where, performed with or without oils and little equipment is required, economical. Indian head massage is excellent for all types of stress related problems; it is thought that over 60% of all visits to the doctor are stress related.
*Course kit will be required speak to tutor for details
What will you learn:
- Revelant Anatomy and Physology
- Maintain safe and effective methods of working when providing Indian head massage.
- Consultation, plan and prepare for a Indian head massage.
- Contra-indications and contra-actions
- Perform a full Indian head massage with in the correct Commercially acceptable time.
- Provide aftercare advice and recommend further treatments
- Complete case studies
No previous knowledge required
Duration 1 day - 3rd February 2018
Accreditation fees £165.00
Want to upgrade to VTCT?
Additional Fees: £215.00
Experience 1/2 day in a working Salon on client's - Friday 9th February 2018 9.30 - 1pm
Assessment day: this day is for you to demonstrate competence in each of your treatments - Saturday 3rd March 2018 (external papers, & completion of coursework)